Emergency Orthopedics 6th Edition
About the e-Book
Emergency Orthopedics 6th Edition Pdf
The most widely used clinical reference for physicians treating patients with acute orthopedic injuries or disorders – now with full-color photographs and illustrations
Includes companion DVD with videos of emergency procedures
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
"This book does an amazing job of amassing an enormous amount of useful and accurate information in 600 pages. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Emergency Orthopedics offers authoritative evidence-based information in a practical and clinically useful manner. Whether you’re seeking a quick answer to an anatomical question or confirming a diagnosis, Emergency Orthopedics has everything you need to know about the mechanisms of musculoskeletal injuries, along with recommended imaging studies, treatment guidelines, and possible complications.
The sixth edition represents a major rewrite of the text. A new section on spinal injuries and disorders is included. An unmatched DVD showing splinting, arthrocentesis, injections, and reductions of fractures and dislocations is also included. The text is logically divided into four parts: Orthopedic Principles and Management, The Spine, Upper Extremities, and Lower Extremities. A unique appendix provides a figure showing each bone and every possible fracture with the page number where all the key features related to that fracture are covered succinctly and practically.
- 900 illustrations, including NEW full-color clinical photographs and illustrations and half-tone radiographic images
- NEW DVD with approximately 50 videos demonstrating examinations, injections, arthrocentesis, and reduction techniques
- Fractures are categorized according to degree of complexity, treatment modality, and prognosis – a system most relevant to the emergency physician
- A fracture index provides a rapid method for the busy physician to navigate the text and find pertinent information
- Axioms throughout the text serve as rules by which the emergency physician should practice
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
Operative Orthopedics of the Upper Extremity