Oracle JET for Developers
Page Count282 Pages
About the e-Book
Oracle JET for Developers Pdf
- Develop resilient and robust client-side applications
- Easily debug and secure your cloud interfaces
Toward the end of the book, you'll learn how to manage and secure your cloud applications, and test them to ensure seamless deployment.
What you will learn
- Use Yeoman or npm to start a new Oracle JET-based project
- Implement real-world use cases using Oracle JET components
- Get to know the best practices for Oracle JET web applications
- Explore Knockout.js, the framework behind Oracle JET
- Implement a multi-platform app with OJ and Cordova
Who This Book Is For
If you are a web components developer looking to create client-side apps that are resilient and robust using Oracle JET, then this book is the right choice for you.
Table of Contents
- Getting started with Oracle JET
- Oracle Alta UI
- Tools Integration
- Investigating knockout.js in Oracle Jet
- OJ Components: Collections, Controls & Forms
- OJ Components: Layouts, Navigation & Visualizations
- Hybrid Mobile Application Development
- Testing & Debugging
- Version Migration & Future of Oracle Jet
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Microservices with Java 9
TypeScript 2.x for Angular Developers