Introduction to Health Physics 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Introduction to Health Physics 4th Edition Pdf
A dynamic, all-inclusive overview of the field of health physics
If it's an important topic in the field of health physics, you'll find it in this trusted text . . . in sections on physical principles, atomic and nuclear structure, radioactivity, biological effects of radiation, and instrumentation. This one-of-a-kind guide spans the entire scope of the field and offers a problem-solving approach that will serve you throughout your career.
- A thorough overview of need-to-know topics, from a review of physical principles to a useful look at the interaction of radiation with matter
- Chapter-ending practice problems to solidify your grasp of health physics topics and their real-world application
- Essential background material on quantitative risk assessment for health-threatening radiation dangers
- Authoritative radiation safety and environmental health coverage that supports the International Commission on Radiological Protection's standards for specific populations
- High-yield appendices to expand your comprehension of chapter material: Values of Some Useful Constants, Table of the Elements, The Reference Person, Specific Absorbed Fraction of Photon Energy, and Total Mass Attenuation Coefficients
- NEW! Essential coverage of non-ionizing radiation-laser and microwaves, computer use in dose calculation, and dose limit recommendations
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
Biofluid Mechanics in Cardiovascular Systems