React 16 Essentials 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
React 16 Essentials 2nd Edition Pdf
Everything you need to start working with React 16 and assess React Fiber
About This Book
- Hands-on examples and tutorials for the latest React 16 release
- Assess the impact of React Fiber for your future web development
- Build maintainable and high performance React 16 web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Learn to code React 16 with hands-on examples and clear tutorials
- Install powerful React 16 tools to make development much more efficient
- Understand the impact of React Fiber today and the future of your web development
- Utilize the Redux application architecture with your React components
- Create React 16 elements with properties and children
- Get started with stateless and stateful React components
- Use JSX to speed up your React 16 development process
- Add reactivity to your React 16 components with lifecycle methods
- Test your React 16 components with the Jest test framework
React 16 Essentials, Second Edition, fully updated for React 16, takes you on a fast-paced journey through building your own maintainable React 16 applications. React experts Artemij Fedosejev and Adam Boduch give you all the essentials you need to know and start working with React 16, in this new edition of the best-selling React.js Essentials title. You'll find the latest React 16 code updates, assessment of React Fiber, new coverage of Redux, and how to work as a modern React developer.
Today React is used by Facebook, Instagram, Khan Academy, and Imperial College London, to name a few. Many new users recognize the benefits of React and adopt it in their own projects, forming a fast-growing community. The speed at which React has evolved promises a bright future for anyone who invests in learning it today. Let Artemij and Adam bring you a brand new look at React 16 and React Fiber, and move your web development into the future.
Style and approach
React 16 Essentials, Second Edition, will take you on a fast-paced, hands-on journey through building your own maintainable React 16 applications.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning D3.js 4 Mapping
ASP.NET Core in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself