Social Work ASWB Bachelors Exam Guide 2nd Edition
Page Count414 Pages
About the e-Book
Social Work ASWB Bachelors Exam Guide 2nd Edition Pdf
Updated to reflect ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
Now with a free mobile & web app!
Written by a renowned social work educator rather than an unknown at a test preparation company, this thoroughly updated guide helps readers identify their weak areas so they know what to focus on to pass the 2018 ASWB® Bachelors licensure exam! Reviewers applaud the book’s unique test-taking tips and strategies which are based on the author’s extensive knowledge of the exam. A thorough review of the four content areas of the updated 2018 Bachelors exam is provided. The 170-question practice test with explanations of the correct answers mirrors the actual exam in length and structure. This invaluable guide has been praised by social workers across the country as essential to passing the ASWB® Bachelors Exam on the first attempt!
- Updated to reflect ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
- Content available via an app in addition to the print version so test takers can study using multiple mediums.
- Written by a renowned social work educator who has helped thousands of test takers pass the exam through her invaluable workshops.
- Provides a thorough content review of the four core areas of the updated 2018 Bachelors examination: human development, diversity, and behavior in the environment; assessment; interventions with clients/client systems; and professional relationships, values, and ethics.
- Readers applaud the invaluable tips for how to read the questions, overcome test anxiety, avoid common pitfalls, and assess one’s learning style which help foster exam confidence.
- Begins with a self-assessment to help identify areas of strength and weakness.
- A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB® Bachelors Exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers.
- Identifies the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) for each question so test-takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
- Questions are distinct from those in the author’s Social Work ASWB® Bachelors Practice Test, Second Edition.
- Practice anytime, anywhere on your mobile device or web browser!
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface
- Detailed results showing your strengths and weaknesses
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Social Work ASWB Clinical Exam Guide