Entrepreneurship for IT Professionals
Page Count369 Pages
About the e-Book
Entrepreneurship for IT Professionals Pdf
In this book the procedure that the entrepreneur has to follow before establishing a business is described in detail, and guidelines are provided on identifying a feasible
business idea, carrying out viability study, and, finally, drawing up a business plan.
We are well aware that many successful entrepreneurs go through this procedure informally and never put anything down in writing. In this book we guide you through the procedure, as it is especially necessary for the younger, less experienced and nascent entrepreneur to work through it.
Some of the most important and essential functions that have to be addressed by the entrepreneur, such as marketing, finance, operations, human resources and purchasing, are also dealt with, as they are relevant to a start-up or new businesses.
We aim to guide you on:
being positive about even your seemingly most insignificant talents, skills and knowledge, and using them, while acknowledging your weak points and doing something about them;
being creative yet practical in your search for business ideas, and believing in whatever you attempt;
researching your business idea and ensuring that it will be profitable;
planning the way you will be doing business; and
establishing and managing important functions like financing, marketing, operations, purchasing and human resources.
- Basic business concepts and the business environment
- Entrepreneurship and small, medium and micro enterprises (SMMEs) in perspective
- The identification of feasible business ideas
- The viability of a business idea
- The business plan
- Product decisions: deciding what to offer to customers
- Price decisions
- Distribution: getting the product to the customer
- Promotion: communicating with your market
- Advertising your small business
- Operations management
- The human resource function
- An introduction to financial management for entrepreneurs
- Financing the capital requirements of a small business
- The break-even analysis
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Information Management for IT Professionals
Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications, Global Edition