Full-Stack Vue.js 2 and Laravel 5
Page Count376 Pages
About the e-Book
Full-Stack Vue.js 2 and Laravel 5 Pdf
Learn to build professional full-stack web apps with Vue.js and Laravel
- End-to-end guide on full-stack development with Vue.js 2 and Laravel 5
- Developing modern user interfaces with a reusable component-based architecture
- Use Webpack to improve applications performance and development workflow
- Explore the features of Vuex to build applications that are powerful, consistent, and maintainable
In this book, you will build a room-booking website named "Vuebnb". This project will show you the core features of Vue, Laravel and other state-of-the-art web development tools and techniques.
The book begins with a thorough introduction to Vue.js and its core concepts like data binding, directives and computed properties, with each concept being explained first, then put into practice in the case-study project.
You will then use Laravel to set up a web service and integrate the front end into a full-stack app. You will be shown a best-practice development workflow using tools like Webpack and Laravel Mix.
With the basics covered, you will learn how sophisticated UI features can be added using ES+ syntax and a component-based architecture. You will use Vue Router to make the app multi-page and Vuex to manage application state.
Finally, you will learn how to use Laravel Passport for authenticated AJAX requests between Vue and the API, completing the full-stack architecture. Vuebnb will then be prepared for production and deployed to a free Heroku cloud server.
What you will learn
- Core features of Vue.js to create sophisticated user interfaces
- Build a secure backend API with Laravel
- Learn a state-of-the-art web development workflow with Webpack
- Full-stack app design principles and best practices
- Learn to deploy a full-stack app to a cloud server and CDN
- Managing complex application state with Vuex
- Securing a web service with Laravel Passport
Who This Book Is For
This book targets developers who are new to Vue.js, Laravel, or both, and are seeking a practical, best-practice approach to development with these technologies.
Table of Contents
- Hello Vue: An Introduction To Vue.js
- Prototyping Vuebnb, Your First Vue.js Project
- Hello Laravel: Getting Started With Laravel
- Building A Web Service With Laravel
- Integrating Laravel And Vue.js With Webpack
- Composing Widgets With Vue.js Components
- Building A Multi-Page App With Vue
- Managing Your Application State With Vuex
- Adding A User Login & API Authentication With Passport
- Deploying A Full-Stack App To The Cloud
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Enterprise Cloud Security and Governance
Designing Purpose-Build Drones for ArdupilotPixhawk 2.1