The Robert C. Martin Clean Code Collection
Page Count703 Pages
About the e-Book
The Robert C. Martin Clean Code Collection Pdf
The Robert C. Martin Clean Code Collection consists of two bestselling eBooks:
• Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftmanship
• The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
In Clean Code, legendary software expert Robert C. Martin has teamed up with his colleagues from Object Mentor to distill their best agile practice of cleaning code "on the fly" into a book that will instill within you the values of a software craftsman and make you a better programmer–but only if you work at it. You will be challenged to think about what's right about that code and what's wrong with it. More important, you will be challenged to reassess your professional values and your commitment to your craft.
In The Clean Coder, Martin introduces the disciplines, techniques, tools, and practices of true software craftsmanship. This book is packed with practical advice–about everything from estimating and coding to refactoring and testing. It covers much more than technique: It is about attitude. Martin shows how to approach software development with honor, self-respect, and pride; work well and work clean; communicate and estimate faithfully; face difficult decisions with clarity and honesty; and understand that deep knowledge comes with a responsibility to act.
Readers of this collection will come away understanding
• How to tell the difference between good and bad code
• How to write good code and how to transform bad code into good code
• How to create good names, good functions, good objects, and good classes
• How to format code for maximum readability
• How to implement complete error handling without obscuring code logic
• How to unit test and practice test-driven development
• What it means to behave as a true software craftsman
• How to deal with conflict, tight schedules, and unreasonable managers
• How to get into the flow of coding and get past writer's block
• How to handle unrelenting pressure and avoid burnout
• How to combine enduring attitudes with new development paradigms
• How to manage your time and avoid blind alleys, marshes, bogs, and swamps
• How to foster environments where programmers and teams can thrive
• When to say "No"–and how to say it When to say "Yes"–and what yes really means
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Bitcoin for Nonmathematicians: Exploring the Foundations of Crypto Payments
Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2018)