The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists
Page Count464 Pages
About the e-Book
The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists Pdf
For any therapist who has been challenged by a client complaining of pain or stiffness in the neck or back, The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists is packed with ideas and suggestions for the assessment, treatment, and aftercare of the spine. The author shares tips gathered from many years of experience as a physical therapist and massage therapist, providing step-by-step guidance on everything from testing range of motion and documenting findings, to locating specific muscles and vertebrae, to identifying the source of pain and managing posture and muscle tone issues. With a clear and conversational writing style and easy-to-follow organization of chapters, this book allows readers to gain valuable insights and immediately apply techniques into practice.
- Organizes material by sections on cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine with each section following a consistent format to aid in quick reference of needed information
- Presents commonly asked questions, answered by the author, throughout the text
- Offers helpful hints for encouraging client self-care
- Includes useful tables, forms, checklists, and questionnaires to optimize treatment outcomes
- Clarifies methods and concepts with more than 900 simple line drawings
The wealth of practical advice and information contained within makes The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists a must-have volume for massage therapists, physical therapists, and osteopaths with clients seeking relief from neck and back pain. Practitioners and students alike will enhance their knowledge and expand their repertoire of assessment and treatment techniques.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Dental Management of the Pregnant Patient
Bones of Complexity