CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One For Dummies
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
All the knowledge you need to pass the new A+ exam
A+ is the gateway certification into many IT careers and can be essential in order to start your occupation off on the right foot in the exciting and rapidly expanding field of information technology. Luckily, the 9 minibooks in CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One For Dummies make it easier to prepare for this all-important exam so you can pass with flying colors! It quickly and easily gets you up to speed on everything from networking and computer repair to troubleshooting, security, permissions, customer service—and everything in between.
The CompTIA A+ test is a rigorous exam, but the experts who wrote this book know exactly what you need to understand in order to help you reach your certification goal. Fully updated for the latest revision of the exam, this comprehensive guide covers the domains of the exam in detail, reflecting the enhanced emphasis on hardware and new Windows content, as well as the nuts and bolts, like operating system basics, recovering systems, securing systems, and more.
- Find new content on Windows 8, Mac OS X, Linux, and mobile devices
- Get test-taking advice for the big day
- Prepare for the A+ exam with a review of the types of questions you’ll see on the actual test
- Use the online test bank to gauge your knowledge—and find out where you need more study help
With the help of this friendly, hands-on guide, you’ll learn everything necessary to pass the test, and more importantly, to succeed in your job!