Building Web, Cloud, and Mobile Solutions with F#
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Create Scalable Apps with ASP.NET MVC 4, Azure, Web Sockets, and More.
Learn how to build key aspects of web, cloud, and mobile solutions by combining F# with various .NET and open source technologies. With helpful examples, this hands-on book shows you how to tackle concurrency, asynchrony, and other server-side challenges. You’ll quickly learn how to be productive with F#, whether you want to integrate the language into your existing web application or use it to create the next Twitter.
If you’re a mid- to senior-level .NET programmer, you’ll discover how this expressive functional-first language helps you write robust, maintainable, and reusable solutions that scale easily and target multiple devices.
- Use F# with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, Windows Azure, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, and other tools
- Build next-generation ASP.NET MVC 4 web applications, using F# to do the heavy lifting on the server
- Create WCF SOAP and HTTP web services
- Develop F# web applications and services that run on Windows Azure
- Build scalable solutions that allow reuse by mobile and web front-ends
- Use F# with the WebSharper and Pit frameworks to build end-to-end web stacks