Histology - An Essential Textbook
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
This Books is not released yet .. please come back later
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Learn to identify histological structures and their correlated functions!
Histology: An Essential Textbook is a concise, multimedia study guide for medical students who need to learn the functions and related correlations of cells, tissues, and organs of the human body. Professor D.J. Lowrie, Jr. has written a unique and practical medical histology resource based on self-directed modules originally created to replace live histology laboratory sessions. This resource will help medical students learn how to identify histological structures on slide preparations and electron micrographs. Short videos by the author, who demonstrates structures via digitized histology slides, provide additional guidance.
Shorter, targeted concepts and brief explanations accompanied by numerous illustrations, self-assessment quizzes, and videos demonstrating key features of histological structures set this resource apart from existing, text-dense books.
- Nearly 850 images, consisting primarily of electron and light micrographs, aid in identification of histological structures and long-term retention
- Correlation of histological structure with other basic science disciplines, such as gross anatomy, embryology, and pathology allows students to integrate material effectively
- Over 1000 online multiple choice questions and answers mirror exam topics students frequently encounter in curriculum and the USMLE®
- Nearly 375 videos provide a personal tutor that teaches students histological structures, while providing tips for proper identification
This is a must-have self-study guide for medical students, as well as a stellar teaching tool for instructors.