Clinical Integration: Medicine
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Download eBook (Direct Link) Server #1
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Clinical Cases Explained!
Clinical Integration: Medicine features 100 clinical cases, with detailed explanations and notes, to help medical students and junior doctors link basic medical science with clinical context and build an appreciation of how pathophysiology manifests as recognisable clues.
The book shows readers the logical connections between patient history, examination findings, investigation results, management rationale and their underlying mechanisms. Readers learn to understand the “why and how” behind the diagnosis, investigation and management of common clinical problems.
The book uses a system-based approach to cover 100 clinical cases, from aortic dissection to urinary tract infections, via dementia and pneumothorax. Every case uses a consistent format to:
- highlight the key elements of the history, examination, investigation and treatment phases of medical practice
- provide rapid access to important facts
- explore the links between pathophysiology and clinical clues that underpin common medical conditions