Reconstructive Plastic Surgery: An Atlas of Essential Procedures
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Download eBook (Direct Link) Server #1
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
A reader-friendly, how-to guide on reconstructive plastic surgery from international experts
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery: An Atlas of Essential Procedures edited by esteemed authors, educators, and surgeons Robert X. Murphy Jr. and Charles K. Herman is a comprehensive resource detailing head-to-toe surgical procedures for a broad range of conditions. The senior editors have more than 50 years of collective surgical experience and expertise training hundreds of medical students and plastic surgery residents. A distinguished and diverse group of contributors from more than 15 countries and five continents share clinical pearls throughout the book.
Sixty-seven chapters organized in five sections start with head and neck chapters detailing cleft palate defects and repair, followed by functional rhinoplasty, neoplasms, and trauma. Section two encompasses breast reduction/reconstruction techniques and other breast deformities; and management of trunk ulcers, deep wounds, and defects. The hand and upper extremity section details reconstructive techniques for infections, trauma, and Dupuytren's contracture. The final two sections cover a wide spectrum of nerve-related conditions and syndromes, followed by burns, melanoma, and vascular anomalies.
- High-quality illustrations and intraoperative photographs enhance understanding of step-by-step operative procedures
- More than 30 procedural videos provide hands-on guidance on how to perform specific steps in reconstructive plastic surgery
- A broad range of reconstructive techniques cover trauma, tumor resection, burns, congenital deformities, and degenerative conditions
- Consistent chapter formatting includes a clear and concise introduction, discussion of pertinent anatomy, surgical indications, operative techniques, complications, and long-term results
This highly accessible yet comprehensive procedural guide is must-have reading for medical students, plastic surgery residents, and early-career plastic surgeons. It will also benefit veteran reconstructive plastic surgeons looking for a robust refresher with an international perspective.