⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
- Solve problems with your Nginx-powered websites before your audience notices anything
- Peek into the Nginx architecture and gain knowledge that will help you be valuable to you in the long run
- Gain knowledge of different types of problems in a step-by-step way
Nginx is clearly winning the race to be the dominant software to power modern websites. It is fast and open source, maintained with passion by a brilliant team. This book will help you maintain your Nginx instances in a healthy and predictable state.
It will lead you through all the types of problems you might encounter as a web administrator, with a special focus on performance and migration from older software.
You will learn how to write good configuration files and will get good insights into Nginx logs. It will provide you solutions to problems such as missing or broken functionality and also show you how to tackle performance issues with the Nginx server. A special chapter is devoted to the art of prevention, that is, monitoring and alerting services you may use to detect problems before they manifest themselves on a big scale. The books ends with a reference to error and warning messages Nginx could emit to help you during incident investigations.
What you will learn
- Detect and investigate problems with your web servers
- Create correct and professional configuration files
- Get an in-depth understanding of the web server software
- Interpret Nginx log files easily and with actionable insights
- Make your websites respond as fast as possible
- Prevent problems by setting up proper monitoring and alerts
About the Author
Alex Kapranoff is an established IT professional with more than 20 years of experience in roles ranging from a database developer to the CTO of a social search engine start-up to an infrastructure manager of a huge web application with hundreds of millions of users. His background allows him to be more on the developer side of things, and he is happy to share some of that perspective with fellow system administration specialists.
Table of Contents
- Searching for Problems in Nginx Configuration
- Searching for Problems in Log Files
- Troubleshooting Functionality
- Optimizing Website Performance
- Troubleshooting Rare Specific Problems
- Monitoring Nginx
- Going Forward with Nginx
- Rare Nginx Error Messages