Writing Dissertation and Grant Proposals: Epidemiology
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Competition for research funds in epidemiology, preventative medicine, and biostatistics has never been more intense and, at the same time, the grant application and review process at such agencies as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) is undergoing significant transformation. Writing Dissertation and Grant Proposals: Epidemiology, Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics targets effective grant proposal writing in this highly competitive and evolving environment. Covering all aspects of the proposal writing process, the text:
- Provides summary checklists and step-by-step guidelines for grant structure and style alongside broader strategies for developing a research funding portfolio
- Explains how to avoid common errors and pitfalls, supplying critical do’s and don’ts that aid in writing solid grant proposals
- Demonstrates proven tactics and illustrates key concepts with extensive examples from successfully funded proposals
Written by an established NIH reviewer with inside knowledge and an impressive track record of funding, Writing Dissertation and Grant Proposals: Epidemiology, Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics is a virtual cookbook of the appropriate ingredients needed to construct a winning grant proposal. Therefore, the text is not only relevant for early-stage investigators including graduate students, medical students/residents, and postdoctoral fellows, but also valuable for experienced faculty, clinicians, epidemiologists, and health professionals who cannot seem to break the barrier to obtain NIH-funded research.