Interpreting LISP: Programming and Data Structures 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Learn Lisp programming in a data structures context, including tables, functions, forms, expressions, typed-pointers, I/O, garbage collection and some applications. This short primer contains a careful description of the data structures manipulated by Lisp functions. These data structures and others, notably hash tables, are also used in constructing a Lisp interpreter.
Interpreting Lisp will be of special interest to those learning and using programming languages and computer architecture as well as data structures. This book will be useful to autodidacts, professional programmers, and computer enthusiasts in a wide variety of fields.
What You'll Learn
- Use the atom table and the number table in Lisp
- Master expressions, typed pointers, arguments and results in typed pointers, and more
- Write lambda expressions in Lisp
- Bind actual values to formal arguments
- Develop games in Lisp
Who This Book Is For
Experienced programmers new to Lisp.