Clinical Cases in Tropical Medicine
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Test your knowledge in tropical medicine with Clinical Cases in Tropical Medicine! Boasting an easily accessible, highly templated format and full-color photographs throughout, this medical reference book is designed to help anyone in the field better identify the tropical diseases they'll encounter. As a companion product to Manson's Tropical Diseases, Clinical Cases in Tropical Medicine offers over 75 cases covering today's most prevalent diseases. It's an ideal study tool for infectious diseases fellows, doctors preparing for exams, primary care doctors with patients returning from abroad, and global health nurses and practitioners alike. "...Clinical Cases should serve as a powerful learning tool for years to come!" Foreword by: Peter Hotez, Feb 2015
- Stay at the forefront of tropical medicine with in-depth coverage of the latest research, including tropical neurology and AIDS- and HIV-associated diseases and treatments.
- Study as efficiently as possible with help from a Q&A format and succinct summary boxes.
- Expand your knowledge concerning rare and neglected tropical diseases, as well as how diagnosis and treatment takes place in resource-poor settings.
- Gain a complete understanding of tropical diseases with this companion product to Manson's Tropical Diseases, 23rd Edition (ISBN: 978-0-7020-5101-2). A reading list at the end of each case will directly refer to a corresponding chapter in Manson's, further expediting study.