Learn Bitcoin and Blockchain
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Get up and running with the fundamentals of Bitcoin and blockchain
- Learn quick, effective, and easy ways to master blockchain and Bitcoin
- Understand the impact of decentralization and discover ways to tackle it
- Explore the future of Bitcoin and blockchain and implement them in a business network
Blockchain is a distributed database that enables permanent, transparent, and secure storage of data. Blockchain technology uses cryptography to keep data secure. Learn Bitcoin and Blockchain is the perfect entry point to the world of decentralized databases.
This book will take you on a journey through the blockchain database, followed by advanced implementations of the blockchain concept. You will learn about Bitcoin basics and their technical operations. As you make your way through the book, you will gain insight into this leading technology and its implementation in the real world. You will also cover the technical foundation of blockchain and understand the fundamentals of cryptography and how they keep data secure. In the concluding chapters, you’ll get to grips with the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies.
By the end of this book, you will have learned about decentralized digital money, advanced blockchain concepts, and Bitcoin and blockchain security.
What you will learn
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, its relationship with blockchain technology and its pros and cons
- Learn blockchain and Bitcoin architectures and security
- Explore Bitcoin and blockchain security
- Implement blockchain technology and its features commercially
- Understand why consensus protocols are critical in blockchain
- Get a grip on the future of blockchain
Who this book is for
Learn Bitcoin and Blockchain is for anyone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work and how they are applied commercially. No prior knowledge of blockchain and Bitcoin is required.