iOS 12 Programming Fundamentals with Swift
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Download eBook (Direct Link) Server #1
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Move into iOS development by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode 10 IDE, Cocoa Touch, and the latest version of Apple’s acclaimed programming language, Swift 4.2. With this thoroughly updated guide, you’ll learn the Swift language, understand Apple’s Xcode development tools, and discover the Cocoa framework.
- Explore Swift’s object-oriented concepts
- Become familiar with built-in Swift types
- Dive deep into Swift objects, protocols, and generics
- Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project
- Learn how nibs are loaded
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven design
- Communicate with C and Objective-C
In this edition, catch up on the latest iOS programming features.
- Self-synthesizing protocols
- Conditional conformance
- Dynamic member lookup
- Multiple selection
- Source control improvements
- And more!
Once you master the fundamentals, you’ll be ready to tackle the details of iOS app development with author Matt Neuburg’s companion guide, Programming iOS 12.