Epidemiology 101 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Download eBook (Direct Link) Server #1
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Now in full color, this best-selling text will introduce you to the basics of infectious disease epidemiology, environmental epidemiology, molecular epidemiology, and psychosocial/behavioral epidemiology.
Perfect for those with no prior familiarity with health-related fields or statistics, Epidemiology 101, Second Edition, uses a clear, cohesive writing style and follows the basic Epidemiology 101 curriculum framework as outlined in the AAC&U and APTR Recommendations for Undergraduate Public Health Education. End-of-chapter exercises provide access to a laboratory component for college science courses that require a laboratory.
• Full color pages with 25% more tables and charts throughout to capture the reader's interest and enhance learning
• Current, tangible examples from the field that are relevant and familiar to young students such as big data, cyberbullying, and disease outbreaks including Ebola and Zika
• New chapters that cover Epidemiology and Data Presentation (with practice questions for the MCAT® examination) and Epidemiology and Screening for Disease
• Access to Navigate 2 online learning materials, including a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, learning analytics reporting tools, and more
About the Author
Emeritus Professor and Chair, Department of Health Science - California State University, Long Beach