Cardiovascular Disease: Diet, Nutrition and Emerging Risk Factors 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Download eBook (Direct Link) Server #1
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
A comprehensive, accessible summary of the latest research in heart disease risk factors
Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is a major cause of early death and disability across the world. The major markers of risk–including high blood cholesterol, smoking, and obesity–are well known, but studies show that such markers do not account for all cardiovascular risk. Written by a team of renowned experts in the field, this comprehensive and accessible book examines the evidence for emerging and novel risk factors, and their relationship with diet and nutrition.
Fully updated throughout, Cardiovascular Disease: Diet, Nutrition and Emerging Risk Factors, 2nd Edition covers everything from the epidemiology of cardiovascular disease, to genetic factors, to inflammation and much more - offering invaluable advice on reducing risk factors and preventing CVD. This new edition:
- Authoritatively reports on the link between emerging aspects of diet, lifestyle and cardiovascular disease risk
- Focuses on novel risk factors of CVD, including the human gut microbiome and fetal and childhood origins, and how it can be prevented
- Features recommendations for interventions and future research
- Includes references, commonly asked questions that summarise the take-home messages, and an online glossary
Cardiovascular Disease: Diet, Nutrition and Emerging Risk Factors, 2nd Edition is an important book for researchers and postgraduate students in nutrition, dietetics, food science, and medicine, as well as for cardiologists and cardiovascular specialists.