Hands-On RESTful API Design Patterns and Best Practices
⇊ Click Below to Download the e-Book ⇊
Download eBook (Direct Link) Server #1
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Build effective RESTful APIs for enterprise with design patterns and REST framework's out-of-the-box capabilities
• Understand advanced topics such as API gateways, API securities, and cloud
• Implement patterns programmatically with easy-to-follow examples
• Modernize legacy codebase using API connectors, layers, and microservices
This book deals with the Representational State Transfer (REST) paradigm, which is an architectural style that allows networked devices to communicate with each other over the internet. With the help of this book, you'll explore the concepts of service-oriented architecture (SOA), event-driven architecture (EDA), and resource-oriented architecture (ROA). This book covers why there is an insistence for high-quality APIs toward enterprise integration.
It also covers how to optimize and explore endpoints for microservices with API gateways and touches upon integrated platforms and Hubs for RESTful APIs. You'll also understand how application delivery and deployments can be simplified and streamlined in the REST world. The book will help you dig deeper into the distinct contributions of RESTful services for IoT analytics and applications.
Besides detailing the API design and development aspects, this book will assist you in designing and developing production-ready, testable, sustainable, and enterprise-grade APIs. By the end of the book, you'll be empowered with all that you need to create highly flexible APIs for next-generation RESTful services and applications.
What you will learn
• Explore RESTful concepts, including URI, HATEOAS, and Code on Demand
• Study core patterns like Statelessness, Pagination, and Discoverability
• Optimize endpoints for linked microservices with API gateways
• Delve into API authentication, authorization, and API security implementations
• Work with Service Orchestration to craft composite and process-aware services
• Expose RESTful protocol-based APIs for cloud computing
Who this book is for
This book is primarily for web, mobile, and cloud services developers, architects, and consultants who want to build well-designed APIs for creating and sustaining enterprise-class applications. You'll also benefit from this book if you want to understand the finer details of RESTful APIs and their design techniques along with some tricks and tips.