Principles and Practice of Image-Guided Radiation Therapy of Lung Cancer
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
This book gives a comprehensive overview on the use of image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) in the treatment of lung cancer, covering step-by-step guidelines for clinical implementations, fundamental principles and key technical advances. It covers benefits and limitations of techniques as well as quality and safety issues related to IGRT practice.
- Addresses imaging simulation, treatment planning, verification, and delivery
- Discusses important quality assurance issues
- Describes current methods using specialized machines and technologies
Jing Cai, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology at Duke University Medical Center. Joe Y. Chang, MD, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Fang-Fang Yin, PhD, is Chief of the Division of Radiation Physics, Professor of Radiation Oncology, and Director of the Medical Physics program at Duke University.