Review of Physiology 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
In view of recent question patterns in various examinations, students are advised to read the “text/note” in each chapter in detail followed by MCQs solving.
• the first complete physiology guidebook for PGMEE written by a subject specialist
• Notes of each chapter have been divided into multiple sub-topic sand explained meticulously in a simple language
• MCQs of NEET pattern and AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER pattern have been separated into different groups.
• Answers of each MCQ in every chapter have been given after thoroughly crossed checked from standard textbooks and / or research papers
• Based on recent trends, predicted “FUTURE TREND” questions are included at the end of each chapter
• Image-based and conceptual questions at the end of each chapter
• Chapter review based on Ganong 25th, Guyton, 13th, Berne and Levy 6th edition, Kandel’s 5th edition and latest editions of standard books
• Online (website and FB page) support for clarification of doubts.