Stanfield's Introduction to Health Professions 7th Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Now in full color, the Seventh Edition of Stanfield's Introduction to Health Professions provides comprehensive coverage of all the major health professions. This valuable resource is designed for students who are interested in pursuing a health-related career but are still exploring and have not yet decided on a career. The Seventh Edition outlines more than 75 careers and touches on every major facet of the field including a description of the profession and typical work settings; educational, licensure, and certification requirements; salary and growth projections; and internet resources on educational programs.
In addition, this text provides a thorough review of the U.S. healthcare delivery system, managed care, health care financing, reimbursement, insurance coverage, Medicare, Medicaid, and the impact of new technology on healthcare services. Information on career preparation and development is also included. All chapters are updated to reflect current demographics and new policies. Each section has also been thoroughly updated to reflect current training requirements, responsibilities, and salaries, as established in the 2016-2017 Occupational Outlook Handbook.
Breakdown of the Seventh Edition:
1. The Health Care System in the United States
• Thoroughly updated to reflect changes to the healthcare system, including the Affordable Care Act
• Includes a new chapter on Health Information Technology
2. Jobs & Careers (NEW): This new section focuses on Job Preparation and Fulfillment as well as Career
3. Health Care Practitioners and Technicians (NEW): This new section contains over 20 chapters
covering health careers that involve direct patient contact and care
4. Healthcare Support Personnel: This section contains four chapters covering health careers that support
or supplement other health professionals in providing ongoing care for patients
5. Health Related Professions: This section focuses on health related professionals that usually do not
have direct contact with human patients but often have an impact on human health
Updates to the Seventh Edition:
•Now in FULL COLOR!
•Interview with 14 Healthcare Professionals (Including a Frequently Asked Quention/Answer Section)
•Learning Portfolios including: Study Points, Issues for discussion, and Enrichment Activities
•9 New Careers
-Orthotics and Prosthetics
-Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorders Counselor
-Community Health Worker
-Board Certified Behavior Analyst replaced Educational Therapist
•Slides in PowerPoint Format
•Chapter Quizzes, Mid Term, and Final Exams
•Instructor's Manual with the following components:
-Suggested Lecture Outline
-Suggested Learning Activities
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
Learn more here: Navigate 2 Advantage Access for Introduction to Health Professions, Seventh Edition
(Some eBooks and electronic versions do not include access to Navigate 2 Advantage resources. Navigate 2 Advantage Access may be purchased separately.)