Managing Oracle Fusion Applications
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Administer a fully integrated application management framework across your enterprise using the detailed information contained in this Oracle Press guide. Managing Oracle Fusion Applications first explains key principles and then logically groups utilities into practical, ready-to-use toolboxes. Learn how to build lifecycle models, deliver dynamic business intelligence, optimize performance, mitigate risk, and integrate the latest Web 2.0 and social networking features. Compliance, security, and testing techniques are also covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Understand the components and architecture of Oracle Fusion Applications
- Plan, develop, and implement an effective application management plan
- Resolve reliability issues with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Configure and deploy applications from the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console
- Adjust run-time parameters using Java Management Extensions and MBeans
- Generate and distribute reports using Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
- Establish solid user authentication, access control, and data protection policies
- Work with Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance Intelligence