Deploying Rails with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
- First book on the market that teaches Rails on Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
- Short, concise, and easy to follow, with a fully working Ruby on Rails app example
- Written by a developer who has tested the methods extensively in real-world application development
This concise teaches you how to use the power of Docker and Kubernetes to deploy your Rails applications easily and efficiently. Docker and Kubernetes are increasing in popularity every day, but what if you want to leverage their benefits for your Rails application? This is the book you need.
Deploying Rails with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS shows you how to set up the project, push it to DockerHub, manage services and set up an efficient continuous integration environment. Every concept is clearly explained alongside a full Ruby on Rails application deployment. You’ll also learn how to deploy via Docker using Amazon EC2 Container Service.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a Rails API application using Rails 5 and PostgreSQL, and Dockerize it
- How to write and test templates to run the application with Kubernetes
- How to create a Kubernetes cluster in Amazon Web Services and run your
- How to inspect and troubleshoot problems in the cluster
- How to automatize the the whole deployment process with Jenkins
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to understand how to effectively deploy a Rails application using Docker and Kubernetes. You will need to understand Rails and have basic knowledge of what Docker and Kubernetes are used for.