Information Security: The Complete Reference 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Develop and implement an effective end-to-end security program
Today's complex world of mobile platforms, cloud computing, and ubiquitous data access puts new security demands on every IT professional. Information Security: The Complete Reference, Second Edition (previously titled Network Security: The Complete Reference) is the only comprehensive book that offers vendor-neutral details on all aspects of information protection, with an eye toward the evolving threat landscape. Thoroughly revised and expanded to cover all aspects of modern information security—from concepts to details—this edition provides a one-stop reference equally applicable to the beginner and the seasoned professional.
Find out how to build a holistic security program based on proven methodology, risk analysis, compliance, and business needs. You'll learn how to successfully protect data, networks, computers, and applications. In-depth chapters cover data protection, encryption, information rights management, network security, intrusion detection and prevention, Unix and Windows security, virtual and cloud security, secure application development, disaster recovery, forensics, and real-world attacks and countermeasures. Included is an extensive security glossary, as well as standards-based references. This is a great resource for professionals and students alike.
• Understand security concepts and building blocks
• Identify vulnerabilities and mitigate risk
• Optimize authentication and authorization
• Use IRM and encryption to protect unstructured data
• Defend storage devices, databases, and software
• Protect network routers, switches, and firewalls
• Secure VPN, wireless, VoIP, and PBX infrastructure
• Design intrusion detection and prevention systems
• Develop secure Windows, Java, and mobile applications
• Perform incident response and forensic analysis