Nanotechnology in Cancer Management
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Nanotechnology in Cancer Management: Precise Diagnostics toward Personalized Health Care provides a well-focused and comprehensive overview of technologies involved in early stage cancer diagnostics via the detection of various cancer biomarkers, both in-vitro and in-vivo. The book briefly describes the advancement in cancer biomarker research relating to cancer diagnostics, covering fundamental aspects of various techniques, especially transduction methodologies, such as electrochemical, optical, magnetic, etc. In addition, it describes approaches on how to make options cost-effective, scalable for clinical application, and user-friendly. Advancements in technology related to device miniaturization, performance improvement and point-of-care applications round out discussions. Final sections cover future challenges, the prospects of various techniques, and how the introduction of nanotechnology in cancer management in a personalized manner is useful.
- Includes smart sensing materials such as smart electro-active nanomaterials, sensitive transducers development, nano-enabled advanced imaging, miniaturized analytical system, and device integration and interfacing for point-of-care applications
- Describes each component involved in the development of an efficient cancer diagnostics system
- Focuses on fundamental and applied concepts of the technologies, along with the related mechanisms proposed for diagnostics of cancer
- Enhances fundamental understandings of the concepts and development of nanotechnology based analytical tools and novel techniques for early stage cancer diagnostics and management