Oral Bioavailability Assessment: Basics and Strategies for Drug Discovery and Development
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Specifically geared to personnel in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, this book describes the basics and challenges of oral bioavailability – one of the most significant hurdles in drug discovery and development.
• Describes approaches to assess pharmacokinetics and how drug efflux and uptake transporters impact oral bioavailability
• Helps readers reduce the failure rate of drug candidates when transitioning from the bench to the clinic during development
• Explains how preclinical animal models – used in preclinical testing – and in vitro tools translate to humans, which is an underappreciated and complicated area of drug development
• Includes chapters about pharmacokinetic modelling, the Biopharmaceutics Drug Disposition Classification System (BDDCS), and the Extended Clearance Classification System (ECCS)
• Has tutorials for applying strategies to medicinal chemistry practices of drug discovery/development