Advancing Your Nursing Degree
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Brimming with practical ideas and useful resources, this book will prepare nurses at all levels to advance and attain their educational goals. Each chapter details how to prepare and stay motivated for the journey ahead, including how to stop contemplating the decision and move forward. The book addresses common barriers and fears about a return to school, such as how to handle multiple responsibilities, refresh writing skills, finance a college education, and deal with the fears of technology or being too old. Through real-life examples from nurses who have faced the challenges of reentering college, Advancing Your Nursing Degree: The Experienced Nurse's Guide to Returning to School details the process of selecting a program, completing an application, and orienting to college life.
In a friendly and personal voice, this book describes the current academic environment and the expectations facing students today. Included are checklists on what to look for when deciding on a school and program, how to identify gaps in computer skills, and what resources may help promote ultimate success. Each chapter builds on the previous one and contains resources and examples on preparing mentally for the rigors of school, getting family and other support systems on board, balancing job responsibilities and schedules, sharpening academic and computer skills, setting up a study area that is conducive to success, and celebrating achievements along the way. The book also details ideas on how to finance a college education, including particular resources available to nurses. Although written for nurses at all educational levels, each chapter includes specific information for graduate nurses.
- Distills practical advice from nursing students and faculty
- Focuses on careful planning, which is the most important ability of nurses who achieve school success
- Provides practical ideas for obtaining funding and clinical rotations
- Written for nurses of all education levels and experience
- Includes a checklist of items to consider when exploring program choices