AWS Networking Cookbook
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
- Master AWS networking concepts with AWS Networking Cookbook.
- Design and implement highly available connectivity and multi-regioned AWS solutions
- A recipe-based guide that will eliminate the complications of AWS networking.
- A guide to automate networking services and features
This book starts with practical recipes on the fundamentals of cloud networking and gradually moves on to configuring networks and implementing infrastructure automation. This book then supplies in-depth recipes on networking components like Network Interface, Internet Gateways, DNS, Elastic IP addresses, and VPN CloudHub. Later, this book also delves into designing, implementing, and optimizing static and dynamic routing architectures, multi-region solutions, and highly available connectivity for your enterprise.
Finally, this book will teach you to troubleshoot your VPC's network, increasing your VPC's efficiency. By the end of this book, you will have advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies and will have mastered implementing infrastructure automation and optimizing your VPC.
What you will learn
- Create basic network in AWS
- Create production grade network in AWS
- Create global scale network in AWS
- Security and Compliance with AWS Network
- Troubleshooting, best practices and limitations of AWS network
- Pricing model of AWS network components
- Route 53 and Cloudfront concepts and routing policies
- VPC Automation using Ansible and CloudFormation
About the Author
Satyajit Das has more than sixteen years of IT experience. He is currently working as an AWS CoE lead cloud architect in a large enterprise. He has also worked as an enterprise architect, solution architect, and technical architect in recent engagements. He has guided, designed, integrated, implemented, and governed enterprise-grade applications. He works on building solutions using microservices on the hybrid cloud using DevOps principles. He has extensively worked on IoT, AWS, and cloud migration.
Satyajit has worked in leading organizations, such as Wipro, Infosys, PwC, and Accenture, in various challenging roles.
Jhalak Modi is a DevOps, cloud architect, and an AWS trainer with a deep interest and expertise in implementing multi-tier architectures, cluster platforms, and automation solutions. She is an AWS certified solutions architect professional and a certified DevOps professional with 10+ certifications in trending technologies.
Jhalak is also a public speaker at various AWS events, colleges/universities, and meet-ups, and has provided AWS and Linux training at several renowned institutes and corporates. Currently, she is working with KOGENTiX and has worked with Wipro Technologies and Electromech Corporation in the past.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with AWS Networking Components
- Building Your Own Custom VPC
- VPC Advanced Components
- Configuring Global Scale Infrastructure
- Working with Infrastructure Automation
- Working with Route 53
- Cloud Security and Network Compliance
- Troubleshooting and VPC Limits
- Pricing of VPC and Related Components