Software Systems Architecture 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Software Systems Architecture, Second Edition is a highly regarded, practitioner-oriented guide to designing and implementing effective architectures for information systems. It is both a readily accessible introduction to software architecture and an invaluable handbook of well-established best practices.
With this book you will learn how to
- Design and communicate an architecture that reflects and balances the different needs of its stakeholders
- Focus on architecturally significant aspects of design, including frequently overlooked areas such as performance, resilience, and location
- Use scenarios and patterns to drive the creation and validation of your architecture
- Document your architecture as a set of related views
Reflecting new standards and developments in the field, this new edition extends and updates much of the content, and
- Adds a “system context viewpoint” that documents the system’s interactions with its environment
- Expands the discussion of architectural principles, showing how they can be used to provide traceability and rationale for architectural decisions
- Explains how agile development and architecture can work together
- Positions requirements and architecture activities in the project context
- Presents a new lightweight method for architectural validation
Whether you are an aspiring or practicing software architect, you will find yourself referring repeatedly to the practical advice in this book throughout the lifecycle of your projects.