⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Capturing the latest thinking for the evaluation and treatment of dentofacial deformities, Orthognathic Surgery: Principles and Practice, covers the basic principles and concepts of dentofacial deformities along with planning, surgical techniques, surgical complications, classic patterns, and clinical presentations. Over 5,000 clinical photos and detailed art make this a valuable reference for clinical orthodontists, craniofacial surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and residents in training.
"It is an excellent all round educational source for any practitioner and the owner of this text is unlikely to need any other textbook on orthognathic surgery." Reviewed by J Murphy, British Dental Journal Jan 2015.
"..will be of interest to all orthodontic professionals who deal with the specialty of orthognathic surgery." Reviewed by Antonio M. Miotti on behalf of European Journal of Orthodontics, July 2015
- The latest in surgical protocols for OMS and Orthodontics puts you at the forefront of the orthognathic surgery field.
- Logically organized material aids you prior to developing treatment plans or in surgery.
- Over 5,000 new photos and illustrations boost your understanding of key teaching points and surgical techniques.
- Over 40 videos from Dr. Posnick's archive available on the companion website.