Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 3rd Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Wherever you study or practise obstetrics and gynaecology, a sound knowledge of the clinical aspects will underpin your understanding of the specialty and maximise your ability to make a difference to the care of women and babies.
A perfect companion to Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine, this new edition continues to provide an excellent grounding and framework for handling clinical problems in obstetrics and gynaecology.
"Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology is an excellent choice for interested students looking for a first step to gaining an in-depth and well-rounded knowledge of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or for those on attachment looking to cement knowledge gained on the wards with a well-written, superbly illustrated and helpfully laid-out book." Reviewed by: James Orr Date: Aug 2014
- Highly illustrated with clear, full-colour line drawings and colour photos.
- Summary boxes and tables throughout.
- Key-points boxes at the end of each chapter.
- The latest information for statistics and genetics.
- Forward-looking approach to obstetrics and gynaecology.
- History and ethics boxes throughout.
- Organized into three sections: Fundamentals, Gynaecology, and Pregnancy and the puerperium.
- New section on sexual and reproductive health
- New chapter on surgery to aligned with the RCOG undergrad curriculum
- Anaesthesia chapter totally reworked.
- Increased coverage of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage.
- Fully revised and updated throughout.