Conn's Current Therapy 2011
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Conn’s Current Therapy 2011 is an easy-to-use, in-depth guide to the latest advances in therapeutics for common complaints and diagnoses. Drs. Edward T. Bope, Rick D. Kellerman, and Robert E. Rakel present the expertise and knowledge of hundreds of skilled international leaders on the full range of evidence-based management options. With coverage of recent developments in travel medicine, sleep apnea, and immunization practices, as well as standardized diagnostic points and clinical recommendation tables, you’ll have access to the information you need, in print and online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Deliver effective treatment after making correct diagnoses through discussions of important diagnostic criteria in each chapter.
- Get the best, most practical and accurate advice from acknowledged expert contributors.
- Apply best practices from around the world from coverage of management methods used by international experts.
- Stay current with recent developments in travel medicine, sleep apnea, immunization practices, and much more.
- Know the full range of treatment options through coverage of the latest information on recently-approved and soon-to-be-approved drugs.
- Tap into the guidance of experts for practical and accurate advice on diagnosis and management.
- Find the answers you need more easily with standardized Current Diagnostic Points and Current Therapy clinical recommendation tables.
- Accurately code for reimbursement using an up-to-date ICD-9 list of common diseases and codes.
Conn’s Current Therapy provides faster access to the latest therapeutic treatment