Otitis Externa: An Essential Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
The investigation and management of ear disease occupies a significant portion of a veterinary clinician’s time. Otitis externa, in particular, is likely to be seen by a busy small animal clinician at least once a day.
Otitis Externa: An Essential Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment provides a comprehensive source of information on the relevant structure, function, medical treatment, and surgery of the ear, from Otodectes cynotis to Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The book details the salient points of diagnosis and treatment and includes more than 200 colour illustrations.
• The anatomic relationship of the components of the external, middle, and inner ear and normal ear function
• Diagnosis of otitis externa, including history, examination, biopsy, and imagin
• The aetiology and pathogenesis of otitis externa
• Proper ear cleaning and assessing the integrity of the tympanum, the discharge, and the canal
• Medical management of ear disease and primary and secondary causes
• Clinical signs, diagnosis, and management of otitis media
• Ototoxicity and other side effects of otic medication
• Aural ablation and bulla osteotomy
Chronic, and chronic recurrent, otitis externa is frustrating and costly to the owner and often painful for the animal. Concise and user-friendly, this text helps clinicians identify signs of this condition, make an appropriate diagnosis, and plan the best treatment options.