Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice 2nd Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
Learn How to Thrive in Today's Institutional Pharmacy Practice Landscape
The Only Comprehensive Introductory Guide, Updated and Expanded
With ASHP's Introduction to Acute and Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice, 2nd Edition, pharmacy students and technicians can gain a professional head start by learning essential vocabulary, legal and regulatory issues, and the core clinical and administrative pharmacy operations in various practice settings. It is also a useful reference for new practitioners and anyone else interested in institutional pharmacy's current financial, technological, and distributional systems.
Written by David A. Holdford, RPh, MS, PhD, FAPhA, with additional content from 27 leading experts, the second edition provides a thorough introduction to all aspects of the institutional pharmacy practice in both hospital and outpatient settings, with a special focus on the developing role of technicians. It has been thoroughly updated to cover all current developments, and is clearly written, with Key Facts, What Ifs and other learning enhancements that make terms, concepts, and processes easy to understand and apply.
2 New and 18 Updated Chapters Cover Topics including:
• Key legal and regulatory issues
• Managing medication use and distribution
• Professional terminology
• Technology and automation
• Financial management, inventory, and cost control
• Sterile product preparation and administration
• Managing people and leadership
• Careers and training options
• The expanding role of pharmacy technicians
Along with an understanding of the workings of institutional practice, students and new pharmacists can acquire the terminology that enables them to speak knowledgeably, along with insight into professional opportunities, including some non-traditional ones.