Software Quality Assurance : A Self-Teaching Introduction
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
This overview of software quality assurance testing in a “self-teaching” format contains easy-to- understand chapters with tips and insights about software quality, its basic concepts, applications, and practical case studies. It includes numerous, end-of-chapter questions with answers to test your knowledge and reinforce mastery of the concepts being presented. The book also includes state of the art material on the video-game testing process (Chapter 14) and a game-testing plan template (Chapter 15) and Game Testing by the Numbers (Chapter 16).
• Covers important topics such as black, white, and gray box testing, test management, automation, levels of testing, quality models, system and acceptance testing and more
• Covers video game testing and effectiveness
• Self-teaching method includes software lab experiments, numerous exercises (many with answers), projects, and case studies