Gomella’s Neonatology 8th Edition
⇊ Click Below to view the e-Book ⇊
Important Notes Before Download / View Book:
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader To Open The Book
- If You Got Google Drive Download Limit Or try after 24 Hours Please Check The Below Video!
Solved! Google Drive Limit Download - How To Pass
The field’s most trusted and comprehensive guide to treating common and rare problems in newborns
"A copy of this reference should be kept readily available in the newborn unit. It is a potent learning tool for NCU students." -- Family Medicine review of an earlier edition
A true essential for nearly three decades, this streamlined reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring a convenient outline approach that puts key information at reader’s fingertips, this quick reference covers everything clinicians need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
• The most comprehensive drug formulary available in a neonatal handbook
• 20 procedures are explained in a step-by-step manner
• Full-color images of neonatal rashes and dermatologic problems
• Immunization tables
• An "On Call" section presenting more than common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
• Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
• Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more